On Campus | Alumni
Are you aware of all the resources available to you at the UCF Library?
Do you know:
1. The library has a website designed for use on mobile devices?
2. Wireless printing is now available in the library?
3. Our new OneSearch system will allow you to search for books and articles simultaneously?
4. The library has research guides for every subject taught on campus?
5. If you’re having trouble with your research, you can schedule a consultation with a librarian?
6. How to find historical newspaper articles from other areas of the United States and the world?
These questions and more will be answered at the "Ask the Librarian" session that will be held on March 18th, in room 109 at the VARC. This session is designed to let you know about the resources available to you at the UCF Library, how they can be used, and to give you some instructions for doing effective and efficient research. For more information and to RSVP, please contact Lorine Cisch-Taylor at Lorine.Cisch-Taylor@ucf.edu, or 407-823-5877. Please RSVP by 3/11/13 if you would like to attend!