On Campus | Alumni
Successful leaders combine strong interpersonal skills with technical knowledge to improve their potential and performance. The core competencies of EI provide the foundation to further develop your intra/interpersonal skills. In this course, you learn to apply EI to motivate and engage your teams, foster cooperative working relationships, and improve your overall effectiveness.
• Leverage Emotional Intelligence (EI) to improve your effectiveness as a leader
• Identify the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence
• Gain an honest and accurate awareness of your EI strengths and weaknesses
• Achieve greater personal effectiveness through self-management tools and techniques
• Harness the social and emotional potential of your team to improve performance
• Integrate and apply EI to develop and transform your personal and professional potential
Who Should Attend
Managers, leaders or anyone wishing to broaden and improve their self-management and interpersonal skills. Some previous experience in a leadership role is helpful.
Register for this effective and fun workshop (or better yet, bring your whole team).
Beth Scheitzach, OD & Training Manager
OD & Training, Human Resources
Materials Fee: $32.00
ID Transfer Available Here
OD & Training Room
3280 Progress Drive Suite 100 | Orlando, FL 32826-3229 Register Now for LES021!
Return to the Calendar.