Join us for the next Advisor's Forum Webinar.This program is free, without obligation, and is approved for continuing education credits*. It is designed to help you learn how the advisor team can collaboratively and effectively develop strategies for clients.The Affordable Care Act’s “Play or Pay” Tax: Determining Coverage AlternativesPresenter: Arthur Tacchino, J.D.Financial advisors of all levels should be aware of the Affordable Care Act’s “play or pay” tax that takes effect for employers in 2014. This webinar examines the Act by describing the following six important factors:
(1) which employers are subject to the tax,
(2) how the tax is triggered for employers not offering coverage,
(3) how the tax is triggered for employers offering unaffordable coverage,
(4) how to calculate the tax for an employer not offering coverage,
(5) how to calculate the tax for an employer offering unaffordable coverage, and
(6) whether employers will continue to offer health care coverage or drop coverage and pay their tax liability.
Help your clients make tough decisions about whether to continue offering employer-sponsored health care coverage in 2014 and beyond. Lunch will be provided.This webinar is part of a monthly interdisciplinary series offered through The Advisors Forum and hosted by Estate Planning and Legacy Law Center and Evershore Financial Group.
*One Certified Financial Planner (CFP) credit has been awarded. Outlines will be available for application of Certified Trust, Financial Advisor (CTFA) credit and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit.
Neither Securian Financial Services, Inc. nor Evershore Financial Group are affiliated with the Estate Planning and Legacy Law Center or Arthur Tacchino, J.D. EM 13-0258 DOFU 04/2013 XXXXXX
Advisor's Forum 0.00