St. Mary Magdalen Church in Altamonte Springs presents CommunityFest 2013 October 18, 19 & 20, 2012. Central Florida’s longest-running and largest church festival, now celebrating its 47th year. CommunityFest features non-stop live entertainment, a 21-booth international food court, midway rides and games for all ages and a spectacular Super Raffle. The Super Raffle Grand Prize is the choice of a brand new Car or $15,000 in cash!
- Friday, October 18, 2013, 4pm -11pm,
featuring headliner entertainment at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 19, 2013, Noon – 11pm,
Non-stop entertainment on the main stage all day – headliner at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, October 20, 2013, 11am – 6pm,
Non-stop entertainment on the main stage
• We are continuing our Golden Meal Deals where a different food booth each hour will be offering special meal deals at over 50% off the regular prices! Deals will occur Friday 3-5pm and Saturday 12noon-5pm.
• Art show in gymnasium: Amateur and professional art on display, mini workshops, classes and demonstrations.
Proceeds from CommunityFest directly benefit more than 180 ministries at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, including the nationally recognized St. Mary Magdalen School, Habitat for Humanity and others. Admission to the festival is free of charge, with ticketed rides and games. For more information, visit our website at http://www.stmarymagdalen.org/ParishInfo/CommunityFest/CommunityFest.htm .