Sales | Retail
Course Outline This 1-day course teaches the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing project.The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning. Opportunities to reflect and adapt the direction of the course are offered at regular intervals.At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
The following elements will be covered during the one day course* Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action.
* Understanding of the Agile Manifesto and what it means to them.
* Essence of Scrum: values, foundations and a new way of thinking.
* Understanding how Scrum values and foundations are related to the practices.
* Get a sense of what self-organization is (and is not).
* Can draw a digagram of mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, artifacts & flow. About your trainer : Bachan Anand As the Founder of Conscires Agile Practices, Bachan has the vision to support the creation of successful organizations through people-empowerment and lightweight processes. He works with senior leadership teams to use Scrum for strategic planning and execution and firmly believes in the applicability of the Scrum approach to teams beyond software and IT.
This is what past participants say about Bachan's training
Director of Software Development at BuilderMTBachan's Scrum Master training was very effective and informative. I learned a lot in a short period of time, due to his intuitive methods and presentation style. He is excellent when dealing with a group of people who have different skill levels and got everyone involved effectively in the group exercises, which were key to learning the team concepts. I would recommend Bachan as a trainer and facilitator - he knows his subject and is able to transfer that knowledge effectively. Bindu WavellChief Architect and Owner at Zia Consulting, IncA college and I took Bachan's 1 day Pay it Forward Agile & Scrum Training recently. We really enjoyed the course, especially the exercises. Really solid foundations for both Agile and SCRUM.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.