According to Visit Orlando, tourism provides jobs for all stages of careers and even lowers our taxes! It also supports the growth of arts and culture and sports venues for us to enjoy. Plus world-class attractions, shopping, and dining. So get out and explore your own backyard and discover something new! The Power of Tourism will help power our recovery. Join us! And to help, we are giving away a Visit Orlando SWAG BAG filled with LOCAL FUN!
To enter for your opportunity to win, just download the WMMO app and submit an entry. You could win a Visit Orlando SWAG BAG filled with lots of LOCAL FUN including:
- Gatorland (4-pack admission + ziplining) – Orlando’s oldest attraction still privately owned and known as the “Alligator Capital of the World”
- Fun Spot America (4-pack admission) – Family-owned business and long-time Orlando staple
- Starflyer (4-pack ride tickets) – Orlando’s tallest swing ride standing at 450 feet
- Museum of Illusions (4-pack admission) – Orlando’s newest family attraction opened in January 2021 at ICON Park
Through the Power of Travel, tourism is helping to lead our community recovery. A Healthy Travel & Tourism Industry means:
- A strong economy
- Jobs for all ages, industries and stages of life – in fact, over half of jobs are supported by tourism spending
- Lower taxes - no state income tax and over 50% of all sales tax in Orange County is paid by tourists
- Quality of life amenities such as world-class attractions, shopping, dining and entertainment typically only seen in larger destinations
You can find out more about what you can explore in your own backyard including theme parks, ecotourism, neighborhoods, resorts, attractions, dining as well as savings for Florida Residents at VisitOrlando.com
Click here sign-up for Visit Orlando emails, updates and special offers.