Posted: December 27, 2018
RUNAWAY TO PARADISE WITHJON BONJOVI OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARYTO ENTEROR TOWIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONSAPPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject tothe additionalrestrictions below, the “Runaway toParadise with Jon Bon
Jovi” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)is opento U.Sresidents of the state ofFlorida who are
21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando (“Sponsor”), and eachof itsrespective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies,and thefamily members of, and anypersons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “familymembers” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making
organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or
participate in any entry. Professionalactors and filmmakers, whether full-timeor part-time,are allowed to compete so longas theydo notbelong to any professional organizations connected withthe entertainmentindustry that would cause Sponsorto paythe entrantor anyother person a fee or any other benefitfor takingpart inany Sweepstakesevent.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on January7, 2019and endat 11:59p.m. ESTon January25, 2019.(the “SweepstakesPeriod”). Sponsor will bethe officialtimekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Enter by listening to 98.9 WMMOat 9:00a.m., 12:00p.m., and4:00 p.m.weekdays during the Sweepstakes Period (each,a “ListenTime”). During each Listen Time,Sponsor will announce the cues tocall (each,a “Cue”). When you hearthe Cue,call Sponsor’sSweepstakes Line at 844-
862-9890 to try to be the9th caller. Subjectto verificationof eligibilityand compliancewith these Official Rules, the 9th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be declared a finalist and will be awarded two (2) passes on the VictoryCasino Cruise for Saturday, February 2,2019. By attending the Victory CasinoCruise on February 2,
2019, each finalistwill beentered into the Grand Prizedrawing for a chance towin theGrand Prize: a “Runaway to Paradise with Jon Bon Jovi” cruise. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators willbe finaland bindingin allrespects.
Enter as often as you like,provided that automatic telephone dialingequipment or other software or computer-assisteddialing equipment is prohibited andwill resultin disqualification. You shall only beselected as a finalist onceduring the Sweepstakes Period, regardlessof methodof entry. One (1) qualifier per household. Participants are noteligible if they have wona prizefrom Cox Media Group Orlando withinthirty (30) days of qualifyingfor theSweepstakes. Maximumof forty- five (45) participants will qualify as finalistsfor theGrand Prizedrawing.
The use of multiple identities and/oraccounts is prohibited, and anyattempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, willbe disqualified. Sponsorwill notbe responsiblefor failureto receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardwareor software,whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes applicationservice provider.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devicesare welcometo enter.However, Sponsor cannot be responsiblefor delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Sweepstakes Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a
participant’s failureto reacha SweepstakesLine dueto malfunctionof anynetwork or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsorduring a call-in period ofa Sweepstakesprior toaccepting the correct caller, ora change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replaythe affectedcall-in opportunity and the numberof prizesawarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible or fails to comply with any term of conditionof theseOfficial Rules, that caller willbe disqualified,and Sponsorwill resumethe call- in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these OfficialRules
All entries become property of Sponsorand nonewill bereturned. Any questions regardingthe number of entries submitted shallbe determinedby Sponsorin itssole discretion,and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Any winning contestant must be the same person who originallydialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No familymembers, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person's behalf. A contestantmust providehis orher ownname aslisted on his or hervalid Floridadriver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proofof Floridaresidency, such as a copyof autility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakesand beineligible to win any prize
Telephone calls will be taken bySweepstakes operators in the orderthey arereceived, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Sweepstakes cue to call to determinethe correctcaller. The determinations of Sponsorand Sweepstakesoperators will be final and bindingin allrespects.
In the event a caller getsdisconnected for any reason beforebeing declareda winner,Sponsor may resume the call-in opportunity affected and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility andcompliance with these Official Rules.Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls frommobile devices or land linesand droppedcalls mayresult in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture ofall interestin anyprize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsordetermines to be tampering withor abusingany aspectof theSweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection
Finalist Selection: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, during the Sweepstakes Period,the ninthcaller for each Cue tocall duringeach weekday’sListen Time will be declared aFinalist. A maximum offorty-five (45) Finalists will beselected. Odds of being selected a Finalist depend on numberof callers for each Cue to callduring each Listen Timeand timingof suchcalls.
Grand Prize Drawing
On February 2,2019, aboardthe VictoryCasino Cruise, Sponsor will Sponsorwill conductone (1) random drawing from among all eligible Finalists and select the Grand Prize Winner. Maximum odds: 1:45. Potentialwinner designations are non-transferrable.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE PRESENTTO WIN.
5. Prize Description.
Forty-five (45) Finalist Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, up toforty-five (45) finalists will eachreceive two (2) tickets tothe VictoryCasino Cruise for Saturday, February 2,2019, departingfrom PortCanaveral, Florida. NO TRAVELOR ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BEPROVIDED AS PART OF THEFINALIST PRIZES.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of FinalistPrizes: $1,800.
One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliancewith theseOfficial Rules, One (1) Grand Prize Winnerwill receive:A roundtripcruise package for two (2)people on the cruise ship, Norwegian Jade, sailing from the Port of Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas. Travel dates: April 12–April 16,2019. One(1) standardroom (singleroom, doubleoccupancy) will be provided.
TRAVEL FROM WINNER RESIDENCE TO AND FROM THE PORT OF MIAMI, NOT INCLUDED.
In addition to admissionto allcruise concerts, the Grand Prizepackage includes:
Round trip cruise fromPort ofMiami toNassau, Bahamas
Autographed commemorative poster
All meals andnon-carbonated beverages
Use of ship's beautifulpool andhot tubs*
Use of ship amenitiessuch as:casino, health and fitness centerfull-size sports court, video arcade, andmore
Taxes, port charges,and ticketingcharges
* Due tostage placementand weatherconditions, some pools and hottubs maybe closed for safety during thecruise.
Not included are:
Service Charges(vary perperson, per day based oncabin selection)
Soft drinks &bottled water
Certain specialty restaurantsaboard the sip
$7.95 Room ServiceConvenience charge.
Any meals, eventsor toursin theport
Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels
Travel Protection (availablethrough Sixthman)
ARV of Grand Prize: $4,899
If Grand Prize winner cannot travelduring the specified travel dates,then heor sheforfeits the entire Grand Prize.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs ofmeals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and fromairport, incidentals, passenger tariffs orduties, surcharges, airport fees, servicecharges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackoutperiods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel issubject to the terms andconditions set forth in this Sweepstakesand thoseset forthby theSponsor’s carrier of choice, asset forthin the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner and guestare responsiblefor obtainingany
insurance (including but notlimited to, any travel orhealth insurance) and must havevalid U.S. passport at time ofbooking.
The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on travel itineraryat time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. GrandPrize winnerand travelcompanion are responsible for obtainingidentification documents necessary for travel. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of check-in. GrandPrize winnerand travelcompanion must travel on identicalitinerary. Finalists’ and Grand Prize Winner’sguests must be at leasttwenty-one (21) years of ageas ofthe dateof departure. If Grand Prizewinner does not designate aguest inaccordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be providedto theGrand Prize winnerfor thevalue ofthe guest’s portion of the prizepackage. Grand Prize winner mustprovide Sponsor with the name,address, and date of birth ofhis/her guest by February 3,2019. If Grand Prize Winner changeshis/her guest after February 3, 2019, Grand Prize winner will be required to pay any transfer fees imposedby thecruise line. No creditor cashwill begiven forany unusedportion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will bepaid inthe eventof thecancellation or delay of thecruise trip (“Trip/Event”), or any portionthereof. Sponsor will not beliable if the Trip/Event, orany portionof it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsormay, inits solediscretion, attempt to reschedule fora future trip/event. Trip/Event ticketsare subjectto certainterms andconditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditionsof theTrip/Event tickets may govern ifthe Trip/Eventis cancelleddue to weather, an act ofGod, anact ofterrorism, civil disturbance or anyother reason.Sponsor is not responsible for, andwill notreplace, lost, mutilated, or stolenTrip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seatlocations, shall be determined inthe solediscretion of Sponsor.
Limit: One (1)prize perperson and per household.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance.
In order to claim a prize, potentialwinner must respond to Sponsor’snotification at the time of notice or attempted notice(i.e., the announcement on airof the9th caller; the announcementof the winner of the GrandPrize drawing).
To claim his/her prize, the potentialwinner must personally visit Sponsor’soffices at 4192 North John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must presenta validgovernment-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required tocomplete an affidavit of eligibility,and aliability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), whichmust benotarized and returned within twenty- four (24) hours ofnotification and a written commitmentto attendthe “Runawayto Paradisewith Jon Bon Jovi” cruise on April 12–16, 2019. Persons traveling as a guest of the Grand Prize winnermust alsosign anyaffidavit or release that Sponsormay require.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return ofany prizenotification as undeliverable, the inabilityof winnerand his/her guest to travel within the timeperiod specified by Sponsor, and/ora potentialwinner’s failure to comply with anyterm orcondition of these Official Rulesmay, inSponsor’s sole discretion, result in thepotential winner’s disqualification and theselection of a substitute winnerby basedupon random selection. Sponsor will select upto one(1) alternatepotential winners, after whichthe prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the rightto receivea prize. Prizesare non-assignableand nontransferable and cannot be redeemed forcash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packagesare subjectto availability. Sponsorreserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsiblefor reportingand paymentof anytaxes ona prize. Winnermay be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal,state andlocal taxeson prizevalue and,as applicable,will beissued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determinedby Sponsor.Prizes not won and claimedby eligiblewinners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be boundby theseOfficial Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and anySweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the eventthe Sweepstakesis compromisedby tamperingor othercauses beyond the reasonable control ofSponsor which corrupt or impairthe administration,security, fairness or proper operation ofthe Sweepstakes,Sponsor reserves the right inits solediscretion to suspend, modify or terminatethe Sweepstakes. Shouldthe Sweepstakesbe terminatedprior tothe stated expiration date, Sponsor reservesthe rightto awardprizes based on the entriesreceived before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entrywill not be deemed proof of receiptby Sponsor.
9. Authorization. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) YOUR ENTRY IS ORIGINAL, WAS LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, AND DOES NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER LEGAL, EQUITABLE, OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (II) YOU HAVE OBTAINED PERMISSION TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FROM EVERYONE NAMED, DESCRIBED, OR APPEARINGIN YOURENTRY ANDFROM THEOWNERS OF ALL LOCATIONS APPEARING IN YOUR ENTRY, AND YOU CAN MAKE THOSE AUTHORIZATIONS AVAILABLE TO SPONSOR UPON REQUEST; (III) THE ENTRY YOU ARE SUBMITTING HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN PUBLISHED OR ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION AND IS NOT CURRENTLY UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR PUBLICATION; AND (IV) YOU WILL NOT DISSEMINATE OR OTHERWISE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR PUBLICATION.
10. Publicity Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., EVENT FULFILLMENT SERVICES, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVESUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE THE ABSOLUTERIGHT ANDPERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRYON THEWEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL,PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THERELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREEAND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY ORALL OFYOUR ENTRIES,OR ANYPORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNEROR MEDIUM
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL,OR COMPENSATIONTO YOU.
11. Indemnification. If Sponsor’suse ofyour entrycauses Sponsor to be subjectto aclaim byany third party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, and all persons acting by, through, underor inconcert with them, against anyand alldamages, costs, judgments and expenses (includingreasonable attorney’s fees) which theReleased Parties (or any oneof them) may incur as a result ofthe useof yourentry.
12. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUTOF THESWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITEDTO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY,DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO ORLOSS OFPROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES;(2) THEQUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSEOF ANYPRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVELOR ACTIVITYTHAT ISRELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANYPRIZE.
13. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OFANY KIND,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBYDISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING,BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIEDWARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSESOME STATESDO NOTALLOW THEEXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLYTO YOU.IN SUCHSTATES, THE LIABILITY OF THERELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THEFULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCHSTATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYEDIN THESWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OFTHE ENTRYPROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTYWHICH MAYBE CAUSED,DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLEOR INPART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE ORMISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more thanthe statednumber of prizes as setforth inthese OfficialRules tobe available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based upon random selection.
14. Construction. Theinvalidity or unenforceability of anyprovision of these rules shallnot affectthe validity or enforceability of anyother provision. In the eventthat anysuch provisionis determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable,these OfficialRules shallbe construedin accordance with their terms asif theinvalid or unenforceable provision wasnot containedtherein.
4192 North John YoungParkway, Orlando, FL 32804. Ifyou haveany questionsregarding this
Sweepstakes, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.wmmo.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!