BUCKET LIST CONCERTS AND BUCKETS OF CASH SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Bucket List Concerts and Buckets of Cash Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and residing in the listening area for any of the following radio stations: WSRV (Atlanta, GA)*, KGLK (Houston, TX), KTKX (San Antonio, TX), WJGL (Jacksonville, FL), WMMO (Orlando, FL), KJSR (Tulsa, OK), WXGL (Tampa, FL), WZLR (Dayton, OH), and WBAB (Long Island, NY) (each, a “Station”; collectively, the “Stations”). Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any Station, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Tuesday, September 5, 2017, and end at 5:15 p.m. EST on Friday, October 6th, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
*Station WSRV (Atlanta, GA) will only participate in this Sweepstakes on weekdays from September 18, 2017 through October 6, 2017, and not the full Sweepstakes Period described above.
Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, listen to any Station on any weekday (Monday through Friday) starting on or about the following times: 9:00 a.m. EST and/or 5:00 p.m. EST (each, a “Listen Time”). During each Listen Time for each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, a unique keyword will be announced (“Keyword”). To enter the drawing for any Listen Time (each, a “Listen Time Drawing”), you must (i) TEXT the Keyword to 70123 within fifteen (15) minutes of announcement of the Keyword; AND (ii) Sponsor must receive your text message with the correct Keyword within fifteen (15) minutes of the announcement of the Keyword. Each text message received consistent with the foregoing and these Official Rules will result in one (1) entry into the applicable Listen Time Drawing (“Entry”).
Limit one (1) Entry per person for each Listen Time.
There will be a total of forty-eight (48) Keywords announced during the Sweepstakes Period and Sponsor will conduct forty-eight (48) Listen Time Drawings, with one (1) winner for each Listen Time Drawing (as further set forth below).
Message and data rates may apply. By providing your number, you agree to receive text messages/voice calls from Sponsor and/or their affiliates in connection with your entry text. To stop at any time, text STOP to 70123. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by Sponsor’s Privacy Policies which are hereby incorporated by reference:
Sponsor will not be responsible for a failure in receiving any Entry due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the text message was sent or for the identified email address, as applicable. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the text message by a wireless service provider that is responsible for assigning the same, or in the case of email, natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the relevant entity responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted will be determined and resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Listen Time Drawing Winner Selection and Odds. At approximately fifteen (15) minutes after each Listen Time, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received from across all Stations for that Listen Time Drawing. There will be a total of two (2) winners announced each weekday, and a total of forty-eight (48) Listen Time Drawings, during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the total number Entries received for a given Listen Time. Each Listen Time Drawing winner will receive a cash prize of five hundred dollars ($500) and be entered to win that week’s Bucket List Trip Prize.
Limit: one (1) Listen Time Drawing Prize per entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
5. Bucket List Trip Prize Winner Selection and Odds. Each week during the Sweepstakes Period, sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible Listen Time Drawing winners for such week to determine the winner of that week’s Bucket List Trip Prize. For example, Listen Time Drawing Winners declared and verified by Sponsor between September 5, 2017 and September 8, 2017, will be automatically entered to win the Bucket List Trip Prize for Week One. All Bucket List Trip Prize drawings will take place on or about 5:30 p.m. EST on the Friday of the applicable week (e.g., for Week One [September 5-8], the Bucket List Trip Prize drawing will take place on September 8) There will be a total of five (5) weekly Bucket List Trip Prize drawings, one (1) on each Friday of the Sweepstakes Period.
The odds of winning the weekly Bucket List Trip Prize drawing are 1:8 for the first week of the Sweepstakes Period and 1:10 for the remaining weeks of the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit: one (1) Bucket List Trip Prize per entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prize Descriptions.
Listen Time Drawing Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each Listen Time Drawing winner will receive a check for five hundred dollars ($500). In addition, Listen Time Drawing winners will be entered into that week’s Bucket List Trip Prize drawing.
Bucket List Trip Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Bucket List Trip Prize winners will receive the following prizes (each, a “Trip”):
Week One Drawing: Trip from September 22, 2017 to September 25, 2017, to see Stevie Nicks and the Steve Miller Band in Louisville, Kentucky on September 23–24, 2017. Approximate Retail Value: $2,899
Week Two Drawing: Trip from September 29, 2017 to October 1, 2017 to the Classic Concert NW in Seattle Washington, on September 30, 2017. Approximate Retail Value: $3,399
Week Three Drawing: Trip from October 10, 2017 to October 13, 2017 to see Sammy Hagar in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on October 11, 2017. Approximate Retail Value: $3,999
Week Four Drawing: Trip from October 12, 2017 to October 14, 2017, to see Roger Waters in Toronto, Canada, on October 13, 2017. Approximate Retail Value: $2,899
Week Five Drawing: Trip from November 23, 2017 to November 25, 2017 to see Guns N’ Roses in Los Angeles, California, on November 24, 2017. Approximate Retail Value: $2,899
The Trip times and details are subject to change.
All Trips depart from JFK (New York), Dayton, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Houston, San Antonio or Tulsa (each, a “Departing Airport”). Each Trip Prize consists of round-trip economy class air fare for Trip Prize winner and one (1) guest from a Departing Airport to the applicable Trip destination city, two (2) to three (3) days/one (1) or two (2) nights single standard room double-occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and tickets for two (2) for admission to the applicable concert. Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. If the Trip Prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Trip Prize.
Trip Prize Terms: All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of the Trip Prize winner. The Trip Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. The Trip Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance). Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or travel vouchers.
The ARV of the Trip Prize may vary depending on location of Departing Airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. The Trip Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Trip Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Trip Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel including, but not limited to passports and visas for travel to foreign countries. Prize winner and guest must possess and show valid travel documents, prior to departure (e.g., passport, visa, valid driver’s license, or other acceptable government-issued identification), and must sign a Release of Liability/Publicity and any other documents provided to them prior to ticketing. Trip Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Trip Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Trip Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If the Trip Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Trip Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. The Trip Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest within 48 hours of notification of winning. If Prize winner changes his/her guest after such 48-hour period, Prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Trip Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the Trip or Trip Prize concert (“Trip/Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, or civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) of all prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period: $40,095.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified by Sponsor shortly after each drawing by telephone or text message number, email address and/or U.S. Mail address. Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries.
For potential Listen Time Drawing Winners, Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to call the potential winners within 15 minutes of the conclusion of each text deadline (by 9:30 a.m. EST, and 5:30 p.m. EST). If these three (3) attempts go unanswered, Sponsor may select an alternate Listen Time Drawing Winner from remaining entries received during the applicable Listen Time. Sponsor will not accept return phone calls. Potential Listen Time Drawing Winners must answer their phone when contacted, in order to be a verified a Listen Time Drawing Winner. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours after notification. Potential winner must then personally visit the Station in his/her listening area within five (5) days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:30 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. At that time, the potential Listen Time Drawing Winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Potential Listen Time Drawing Winners are not verified until any such documents Sponsor requests be completed are, in fact, completed and received by Sponsor.
For potential Bucket List Prize Winners, Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to call the potential winners after the conclusion of each Bucket List Prize Drawing. If these three (3) attempts go unanswered, Sponsor may select an alternate Bucket List Prize Winner from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will not accept return phone calls. Potential Bucket List Prize Winners must answer their phone when contacted, in order to be a verified a Bucket List Prize Winner. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours after notification. Potential winner must then personally visit the Station in his/her listening area within five (5) days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:30 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. At that time, the potential Bucket List Prize Winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Potential Bucket List Prize Winners are not verified until any such documents Sponsor requests be completed are, in fact, completed and received by Sponsor.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages, including all fly-away trips are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, in the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., THE STATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Publicity Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
12. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30328. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after October 9, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Bucket List Concerts and Buckets of Cash Sweepstakes - Request Winner List – 2625 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa OK 74129.